WC.251 Series Double Hung Tilt Windows
The traditional window style seen in so many homes. Galaxy Windows's engineers have created a Double Hung Tilt Window that satisfies sophisticated styling expectations while providing the maximum flexibility in ventilation options. Far from being simply practical, our Double Hung Tilt Windows offer a home-enhancing classic appearance. Both sashes tilt inward to let in fresh warm air, yet close securely and are thermally efficient on the coldest days. They come with a full size screen. Read more about the numerous structural, operational and security features built into our Double Hung Tilt Windows.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength, security and help to prevent air infiltration.
- Multi-chambered design increases insulation value, adds strength and prevents condensation.
- Full interlocking sashes to maximize security and minimize air infiltration.
- Both sashes tilt inward for effortless cleaning from inside the home.
- Triple weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for total air and water tightness.
- Pocket head and sill with Quad-4 weather stripping to help keep cold air out.
- Removable full screen lets you enjoy fresh summer air while keeping insects out.
- Heavy-duty cam action locking system provides extra element of security.
- Die-cast zinc pivot bars with patented locking system for even more security.
- Solar Solutions energy saving glass options with Super Spacer for optimal energy efficiency.
- Stainless steel constant force balance system insures smooth operation for years.
- Full balance covers for a complete finished appearance.